Cancellation & Refund Policy
You are entitled to Cancel Refund or Reschedule your prepaid bookings as per our “Cancellation and refund Policy”.
Our clients are entitled to a full refund of any amount paid to BDTC, with subject to the following conditions.
- Attention 23% of paid amount will be subject to forfeit against administration charges to any paid bookings.
- Please note that we will only refund you through the same method you used to pay for your lessons when you made the payment.
- BDTC will ensure the prompt refund deposit in your bank within three working days in case of cancellation or refund.
- BDTC may not offer refund for partially used services or packages.
- Cash paid amount for any service or booking may not be refunded in cash, it is subject to the Manager’s approval.
- BDTC has no control on (TMR) Transport Main Roads ( weekday or weekend ) Test Bookings, we are not be responsible for any refund or cancellations from TMR the test bookings.
- No other person is entitle to refund other than who made the payment for the services at the time of the booking.